Having Trouble Filling these Top Tech Positions? You’re Not Alone
As the tech talent shortage continues, hiring managers are having a challenging time filling these top tech positions. You’ve probably felt the pinch yourself. Everyone is looking to fill these top five tech positions, so demand is high while supply is historically low.
Not only is it difficult to fill these tech positions, but your competition is trying to fill them too. That means you must offer more attractive salaries and benefits than your competition, if you can find the talent, that is.
Hardest to Fill Tech Positions:
- Software Developers – This should be no surprise to hiring managers, software developers are the most in-demand IT position. Simply put, they drive business forward. Those who can design software solutions to fill a company’s needs are not only in high demand, they are nearly impossible to find on any job boards or recruiting websites.
- DevOps Engineers – New to the list, this position was expected to do away with the System Admin, but that hasn’t happened and doesn’t look to do so in the near future. Still, they are hard to come by as their demand has increased steadily.
- Java Developers – Java is being used more and more in both front-end and back-end web development, putting those with a Java skillset in high demand. If you’re a hiring manager you know that this role is one of the most difficult to fill. In fact, you probably have several positions open right now for Java Developers.
- .Net Experience – Microsoft’s software framework is in high demand and there simply aren’t enough with .Net experience to fill all the positions. The ones that are out there, aren’t out there for long, and you won’t find them on Monster or Zip Recruiter.
- Security Professionals – It seems every day there’s another massive data breach at a large corporation we believed was secure. Companies are finally taking their security seriously and want someone, many someones, in-house to manage, prevent and anticipate the next possible software hack. Tech professionals with security expertise are in extremely high demand.
If you’re trying to fill these top in-demand tech positions you know how challenging the task can be. In fact, you may have given up. Don’t throw in the towel just yet, we’re here to help.
At Horizon Technology Partners we have a large network of top tech talent that won’t be found on any recruiting website or job board. We’ve cultivated relationships with the top tech talent and match them to the company where they will be the best fit.
Horizon Technology Partners is a premier provider of IT Talent with over 18 years of experience to Fortune 1000 Companies.
If you’d like to learn more about our process please contact us at 847-202-3242.